Ladybug Layouts Weekend Retreat

2011 Retreat Dates

June 3-5 (CANCELLED due to location issues)
October 21-23, December 2-4 (BOTH CANCELLED due to family committments)

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

WOW.... where is the time going?

It's official.... this year is slipping away, minute by minute.

Spent some time last night making Stilleto Shoe Christmas Ornaments..... too cute!  Will post some photos in the next few days!

Also, the end of this week signifies a new role for me as I begin a new job for a year.  I'm very excited and will try to report back more often than I have been.  I'm re-evaluating my life in 2011 and will be making some changes.  No, not resolutions....... changes.  There IS a difference.

To all of you, I wish you a Happy and Health 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment