Ladybug Layouts Weekend Retreat

2011 Retreat Dates

June 3-5 (CANCELLED due to location issues)
October 21-23, December 2-4 (BOTH CANCELLED due to family committments)

Monday, April 19, 2010

Update on Studio Cleanup

Well, I didn't get as far as I wanted to this weekend.  Did some sorting and organizing but I spent yesterday exhausted and had a 2-hour nap in the afternoon and was still in bed at 9:30 last night.  Maybe I'm fighting something, or maybe just a little run-down.  Either way, feel a bit better this morning so hope to get back at it after work today.

I've also started a box to donate to a local daycare centre.  Hope to add some more to that box, but there is already a lot of construction paper, fun foam, and other things.

Wishing you all a GREAT Monday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment