How about some other uses for those scraps.....
- Make cards - Everyone loves a handmade card! No sense spending so much money to buy one when you have great scraps on hand to make your own! You don't have to make every single card alike. Make good use of those scraps by mixing it up a bit!
- Make gift tags - Cut scraps in different sizes, add a sticker or stamped image and tie a little ribbon to the top! Instant gift tags and a bunch of scraps used up!
- Make card sets using scraps! - Make some all-occassion cards to give as a set. Every year I give a boxed set of handmade cards with envelopes. For my sister, I made baby Thank You cards, what a great gift for the new parents! Surprise someone in your family with a fabulous handmade card set ready for sending...plus use up a bunch of scraps!
- Make serendipity squares for your pages - You can make up sets of serendipty squares to use on layouts, cards, or to share with a friend! Gather some coordinating paper scraps and cut them in strips. Mix and match patterns and colors. Adhere the strips to a large piece of cardstock or chipboard. Overlap and jumble the scraps up however you like. Cut the pieces into two or three inch squares. You can stamp on them, add rub-ons or other embellishments to your squares. Now you have some ready made embellishments!
- Jazz up plain diecuts - Tear up little bits of scrap paper and adhere them to the diecut. This will give you a great mosaic look on your diecut!
- Make punchies - Put those punches to good use and punch some flowers, hearts, and other versatile things that you can put in a little bag to take with you to crops when you won't want to drap all your actual punches along.